Roku TV – New Brand Partners
The consumer electronics show popularly known as CES is one of the best places for all the tech-savvies to quench their constant thirst for innovation. This program, more accurate to call it as a tech festival, is a place for any company to unveil their products. The only criteria are, it should be innovative. From cars to phones to vapes to plant-based meat, everything has a place at this festival. This is more like a place where people from different tech dimensions come together to show their products and to assess where they stand and what people should be expecting from them in the near future. Roku, one of the popular customer oriented tech company has its place at this festival. This is a chance for Roku to hit with their elite crowd and show the world that it’s more than what anyone could think about them. This year’s CES 2020, new Roku TV models and brand partners 2020, surfaced the internet and it seems like a pretty good start for the aspiring tech giant.
There are many popular tech brands like TCL, HiSense, Funai that are already coordinating with Roku which resulted in great and exceptional television sets that has an exceptional software that justifies the high quality hardware. At this year’s CES 2020, Roku went on to announce its new brand partners for their Television sets while still working with their existing partners. Their new brand partners are as follows.
Hisense Roku TV Setup
Hisense has been one of the go-to companies for the customers who want the Roku experience in their TV. The best about the Hisense Roku TV is the Roku interface that the device sports. This makes the user experience much enjoyable than the other smart TVs. You don’t even need a dedicated Roku subscription if you are using the Hisense Roku TV as many of the Roku features are in-built in the device.
Let’s look at the setup process of the Hisense Roku TV in the following steps.
- Firstly, unbox the device from the box. Make sure you remove all the unwanted bubble wraps and tapes without damaging the device.
- Inside the box, you will find Roku remote, cables, user guide and the wall mounters.
- Use the wall mounters to mount the Roku TV to the wall.
TIP: For better experience, make sure there is no light from the sun or the lights from your home falling directly at the screen causing them to glare.
- Once the TV is fixed at a position, use the cables to proceed with the process.
- Connect one end of the power cord to your Roku TV and the other end to the wall socket.
- Make sure the power supply through the socket is steady for a better experience.
- Now power up the device, it could take a couple of minutes so hold your breath till then!!!
- Now you have to set the basic preference like language, date, time, region and proceed with the flow.
Connect Hisense Roku TV to Wireless Network
- After you set all these settings, it is time to connect with the wireless network at your home.
- You can also connect your Roku TV with an Ethernet cable, but a wireless network is a lot less work and more comfortable than the Ethernet. But you can use the option that is comfortable for you.
- Now select the network settings tab on the screen.
- The device will show all the available networks within the device’s range.
- Select your network; if you can’t find your network, there will be something like scan again at the bottom. Click on it and you will be able to see your network on the screen again.
- Now select your network and it will prompt you to enter the password for the network.
- Enter the password and proceed further.
- It will take a few seconds for the device to connect to the network, so be patient.
- Once the network connection is successful, the device will look for updates.
- Roku will work at its fullest only when it has all the latest updates.
- Wait for the updates to complete, it may take some time.
- Now the device will restart.
Setup the Device using Activation Code
- After it gets to the home screen, note down the activation code on the device.
- Now open a browser on your laptop or your smartphone.
- Enter Roku.com/link and load it up.
- Now enter the activation code on the page and click on submit.
- This will authenticate the device and will load the page where you can sign in using your existing Roku account or you can create a new one.
- Proceed with whatever you feel comfortable with and set up the account.
- Add the channels and set up the payment method as per your wish, though using PayPal is the simpler alternative.
- Now all that’s left is to enjoy those channels from the couch.
For further assistance regarding the new Roku TV models or Roku.com/link, please contact our support team who are always ready to help you out @ +1-844-434-2030 or visit https://www.rokuremoteapp.com/.